Below is my “official” resume. This site is my real resume.
- MBA from Oklahoma Christian University. Summa Cum Laude. Delta Mu Delta Honor Society. 2012
- Graduated from the University of Tulsa with a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. 2008
I am seeking a position that allows me to fully utilize my talents and learn new ones. I want to help people and companies achieve their goals, whatever they may be. I enjoy collaborating with others in the conceptual phases of projects and excel in managing projects through completion. I work well with others and would love to be a team leader.
Business oriented engineer with an extreme level of creativity. Entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication skills with an aptitude for acquiring new skills quickly. Extensive experience in innovation, managerial accounting, lean operations, and cost control.
- AgCompliance/Benzol Group – Consultant. Prospected & set appointments for an outside sales team. Advised people on environmental compliance issues. Developed spreadsheets to measure and predict performance. Designed marketing materials and implemented strategic development programs. Mapped business processes to cut costs & improve efficiency. Recruited, trained, and managed salespeople to enhance profitability and ethics standards. Aug 12 – Present
- Walvoil Fluid Power –Production Engineer/Customer Service Rep/Technical Support Rep. Responsible for efficiency related projects as well as various design and building projects. Worked in customer service for a year and entered orders and answered questions about order status and technical issues. Built great relationships with clients, and ensured they were well cared for. Answered technical questions and did some 3D modeling with Solid Works. Performed time studies and implemented cost cutting measures June 08-Dec 10
- Midcon Cables – Engineering Intern/Quality Control Technician. Performed cost cutting and efficiency related tasks. Summer 2005
- Self Employed/Student – Completed many projects on my own including renovations, drafting and filing patent applications, prototyping, market research, product testing, and many other miscellaneous things. Jan11-Aug12
- Found ways to save Walvoil over $300,000 for 2011.
- Improved Walvoil’s painting throughput by 98% and reduced touchups by 40% by creating new devices and processes.
- Completed 57 efficiency and maintenance related projects during my employment and internships, while recruiting help and managing people as necessary.
- Experienced with hiring, firing, training, and managing
- Selected as Team/Project leader on all teams during grad school.
- Managed a crew on a rental housing remodels.
- Built several websites for personal use and business partners.
- Led the senior design team to successful completion of the project.
- Won every design competition entered.
- Completed Solid Works Essentials training class July 2010, and have experience with AutoCAD
- Created many commercial technical drawings and USPTO formatted drawings.
- Awarded United States Patent #5772209 for invention of board game on June 30, 1998, and have drafted and filed 5 other patent applications.
- Earned Private Pilot’s license February 28, 2004 and instrument rating on August 18, 2004.
- Obtained scuba certification in 1998